Monday, March 14, 2011

The Beginning and the Middle...

Welcome to my blog. Part of the idea behind this blog is to show the process or painting miniatures, not just the final results. This post also launches Project Archive which will be a photo log of my miniatures. Keeping both of those themes in one post is a little challenging.

I figured the best place to start was at the beginning. The plastic goblin below was the first miniature that I ever painted. I didn't understand too much about shading or highlighting at the time, so it is pretty crude. However, it has earned a special place in my collection for being first and for being lovingly called the goblin on speed by my S.O. 

Now to show the progress the most recent miniatures I finished.  I have made since the next picture is the Blighted Swordsmen Abbot and Champion from Privateer Press' Hordes line. These were done fairly quickly as I work through a backlog of unpainted miniatures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment